Contact InformationContact Cameron Brown
More InformationFarmer Brown's Honey requires the services of:
- 1-2 Apiary Technicians/Workers (NOC 8431) with 1-3 years (or more) of experience working in Canadian style apiaries.
- Duration of employment - Approximately April 1 - October 30th (depending on weather and availability of work). (40+ hours per week, and some weekends)
- Wages $13-$15 per hour, depending on experience, with a production bonus possible at the end of the season.
- some supervision in the field may be required, as well as keeping records and notes.
- English speaking is a preferred asset,
- Drivers License required
1-2 Apiary Workers/General Laborers (NOC 8431)- no experience required, but must be trainable.
- Wages starting at $12.50 per hour, with a production bonus possible at the end of the season
- Duration of employment June 15th - September 15th. (40+ hours per week, and some weekends)
- An ability to speak and understand English is preferred, but not required.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- unwrapping, wrapping, and medicating hives.
- Making nucs, splitting hives, assisting in queen rearing.
- Checking hives, supering hives, pulling honey and extracting honey.
- Mowing,trimming,and maintaining bee yards.
- Cleaning and organizing work areas and equipment.
- maintaining old and new hive equipment.
-All applicants must not be allergic to bee stings.
- Hard work, heavy lifting, working in the heat, and bee stings are a part of the job. Good health and stamina are required.
-Employees should be able to work with others, and stubborn enough to stay engaged in the task at hand.
This Ad has been viewed 64 times.