Help Wanted: Ardmore (AB)
T’N’T Apiaries require:
5 APIARY TECHNICIANS (NOC 8431) for year round and seasonal (January thru November 2022). full time (40+ hrs/wk) employment ($17.00-$22/hr depending on experience. Bonuses possible). Must have a minimum of 2 years (seasons) working full time on a Canadian style commercial apiary in the min. capacity of Apiary Assistant or General Farm Worker.
• Caring for honeybee colonies in the appropriate manner.
• Co-ordinating the production of replacement bees and equipment.
• Recognizing, reporting, monitoring hive health issues and applying appropriate treatment/controls.
• Harvest and package honey, pollen and beeswax.
• Supervise small teams of workers.
• Drive (including std transmission and medium duty trucks) and daily maintain vehicles.
• Operate and maintain other apiary equipment (including forklifts, chainsaws and pumps).
• Conduct bee yard maintenance.
• Keep some field and/or production records.
6 APIARY WORKERS (NOC 8431) for full time (40+ hrs/wk) employment ($15.50-$19.00/hr. depending on experience. Bonuses Possible) January thru November 2022. Applicants must be able to work in the presence of honey bees.
• Caring for honeybee colonies in the appropriate manner
• Assisting Technicians with bees and equipment.
• Assisting with harvesting honey, pollen and beeswax.
• Assisting with the bee yard and equipment maintenance.
Some evening, night and weekend work is required of all positions. All applicants must be in good physical condition and able to work in a team environment. Preference will be given to those Technicians and Worker applicants holding a motor vehicle Operator’s license with no serious infractions, recognized by the Province of Alberta and major insurance companies.
Contact Dave Tharle, 44116 - Hwy 659, Ardmore, AB or Box 80, Ardmore, AB. (Fax 780-826-6013) Email: email@example.com